Inner Line Permit can be obtained from Liaison Officers posted in New Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Shillong and Silchar. Two passports size photographs are required to be attached on the prescribed forms.

For a group of 4 or more persons, Restricted Area Permit (RAP) can be obtained from the Government of Mizoram through Liaison Officers posted at New Delhi, Kolkata & Guwahati. For less than 4 persons RAP has to obtained from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.