Aizawl, the 7th December 2021: With the continuous increase in the number of Covid-19 cases in the State, Aizawl District tends to have the highest number of Covid-19 cases within the state even with restrictions imposed by the Government. Since restrictions has been partially lifted by the Government, Dr Lalhriatzuali Ralte, District Magistrate
& Chairman, District Disaster Management Authority, Aizawl District, Aizawl has recommended that all Head of Offices strictly follow the CoVID-19 Appropriate Behavior (CAB) and the SOP framed by the Government within their respective offices and work place by complying with the guidelines as given below:
1. All officers and staff will make wearing of mask and washing/ sanitization of hands mandatory within the work place.
2. All officers and staff shall strictly observe social distancing within the work place.
3. Any officer and staff having symptoms of illness shall immediately report to the head of the establishment who will take immediate necessary action in compliance with the SOP.
4. All heads of department and head of offices shall make sure that hand washing and sanitization facility is installed at the entrance of their respective work places. They shall also maintain overall hygiene of the office/ work place.
5. Any correspondences to be made between departments and offices shall be done through electronic media as far as possible.
6. All visitors entering the office/ work place shall sanitize/ wash their hands. The duty at the gate shall make sure that all visitors’ name, address, contact numbers are noted down in the register.
7. Any visitor to the office/ work place shall strictly maintain social distancing.
8. Vendors shall be restricted to enter the office/ work place to sell their wares.