The Social Welfare Department Minister Dr K Beichhua called on 17 elder citizens who are over 100 years of age to commemorate the International Day for Older Persons, handing them a letter of appreciation certificate and cash incentives.
Minister Dr K Beichhua stressed on giving importance to the well being of older citizen in the family, to take good care of them and respect them. The minister also urged the gathering to make the International Day for Older Citizens to remind ourselves that it is our duty to take good care of the elders in the family. Dr K Beichhua also pointed out that the name ‘Tar pension’ is replaced by ‘Upa pension’.
The 17 older citizens who were present in the minister chamber, who were over 100 years of age were;
1. Lalrovi w/o TC Thangvela (L) Kum 101, Tlungvel Venghlun
2. Darchuailova s/o Vaidinga (L) Kum 101, North Lungleng
3. Rokuma s/o Changa (L) Kum 100, Ratu
4. R Saptawna s/o Tawnhlelha (L) kum 100, Sihphir
5. Nokungi d/o Lallumtuala Ralte Kawlni kum 100, College Veng Aizawl
6. Zabuangi Bawitlung w/o Chhunphunga (L) Kum 102, Bethlehem Veng, Aizawl
7. Chhunkaii w/o Laltawka (L) Kum 101, Republic Vengthlang
8. Thangmawii w/o Suakhleia (L), Kum 100, Saitual Venglai
9. Diauva s/o Zathangvunga (L) Kum 100, Tlungvel Vengthar
10. Biakleti w/o Rotuaka (L) Kum 100, Ramhlun Vengthar
11. Thanchhungi d/o Taipuia (L) Kum 100, West Phaileng Dinthar
12. Rochuhthangi d/o Suakbawnga (L) Kum 100, Vanghmun, Jampui North Tripura
13. Lalkaii d/o Hlawnthangvunga (L) Kum 100, Behliangchhip, Jampui, North Tripura
14. Saineizovi d/o Selthanga (L) Kum 104, Zanlawn
15. F Hrangzika s/o Dozika Kum 103, Tlangnuam Vengthar
16. Lalhliri d/o Laituaha (L) Kum 101, Tuidam
17. Lalthansangk d/o Chawnghuliana (L) Kum 101, Tuidam
- Loading attachment...